Day of the Jackal

by Frederick Forsyth | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0552091219 Global Overview for this book
Registered by PDB11 of Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on 9/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 5, 2006
Ages since I read this. Not really my sort of thing, but pretty gripping stuff.

For release, or up for grabs

Edited to add: I released it under the sundial in the rock gardens at Hinckley when I was there for a meeting at the National Grid offices nearby. And Martey found it before I had a chance to make release notes. Well done Martey!

Journal Entry 2 by Martey from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 7, 2006
It was my son's first day at school today and after having picked him up, as usual we walked through the Rock Garden in Hinckley, which is where I found the book under the monument in the centre. I was 'chuffed' to have found it as had heard about this some time ago but had forgotten the name of the website! I do plan to read the book in due course.

Journal Entry 3 by Martey from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Although I was really happy and excited to have found the book, I have to be honest and say Frederick Forsyth is not normally my choice of author. I did begin reading the book and honestly! did try to persevere, but unfortunately did not finish it, which I am disappointed about as I am normally an avid reader and can get through books quite quickly. I personally found it pretty hard going and found I was reading it for the sake of it rather than for pleasure, although I can imagine it being a good book if it is your thing!!

Journal Entry 4 by Martey at Hinckley Health Centre in Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 8, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (3/8/2007 UTC) at Hinckley Health Centre in Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom

On a table just across from the tea shop.