Night Pleasures (A Dark-Hunter Novel)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon | Romance |
Registered by Lemonitsa of Montréal, Québec Canada on 11/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, November 7, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

terra57 got me into this series by giving me a taste of Fantasy Lover, the first book. This is book 2, and though I am really looking forward to reading it, the lineup ahead of it is a little long. :( But no worries, my eyes will soon feast on Kyrian of Thrace, and I'm sure I will not be disappointed. :)

TBR.

Journal Entry 2 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, November 12, 2006
I finished reading this last night. I actually started it yesterday afternoon, but I could not put it down!!! WOW. WOW! I need book three now!!

(finished)

Journal Entry 3 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Thursday, May 3, 2007
RES for my friend redhot-brat, for our private trade. :)

Released 14 yrs ago (6/1/2007 UTC) at -- By Mail, By Hand, Rings, RABCKs etc. in Montréal, Québec Canada

Flying to redhot-brat as we speak :)
Another Dark-Hunter for your collection!

Journal Entry 5 by redhot-brat from Delavan, Minnesota USA on Friday, June 8, 2007
You so rock! Thank You again for sending me so many of this set. I hope you are enjoy the books I've sent to you as well. Adding this to my shelf of books to read this summer. LOL - I hope I haven't overloaded my selections.