Tuesdays with Morrie: an Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson

by Mitch Albom | Humor |
ISBN: 076790592x Global Overview for this book
Registered by clmozie of Everglades City, Florida USA on 7/18/2006
Journal Entry 1 by clmozie from Everglades City, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2006
I was stuck in the airport in Rochester NY for 5 hours because there was a swarm of bees on the wing of the first airplane. I went to the bookstore and read all the titles they had, this was the one thing they had that I wanted to read. Found a comfy couch area and read the majority of this book on that couch.
One of my sisters had ALS and died at 54, it made me more aware of the pain she had gone through.
I may read this again before I release it. There is a lot to learn in those pages and I want to make sure I can pass the test.

Journal Entry 2 by clmozie at Publix South Pasadena in St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Thursday, August 24, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (8/22/2006 UTC) at Publix South Pasadena in St. Petersburg, Florida USA

Left it on the bench tothe left of the entrance. My nephew and I had just gone deep sea fishing. We were in St Pete to celebrate my mother's 91st birthday.