Shining, The

by Stephen King | Horror |
Registered by rhythmbiscuit of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 12/15/2002
Journal Entry 1 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Sunday, December 15, 2002
This is one of King's best and scariest novels. The first time I read it (while home alone), I got so scared that I put the book in the freezer because that seemed safest.

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Sunday, January 6, 2019
Still delightfully terrifying after all these years. I'm offering this book in the Books I've Read VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Sunday, February 24, 2019

Released 3 yrs ago (2/24/2019 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

I'm mailing this book to BooksandMusic as part of the Books I've Read VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, March 3, 2019
Received today, thank you

Journal Entry 5 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Friday, July 30, 2021
Isolation, fear, desperation and madness. Stephen King's classic book of terror about the Overlook Hotel and the family of three; father, mother and young son, who accept the job of being caretakers for the long winter months when the hotel is closed and snowed in. Y'all knew it wasn't a good idea, right? Empty hotels are creepy. Cre-e-e-e-py!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
I'm offering this in the ABC VBB

Journal Entry 7 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, October 17, 2021
Not selected in the ABC VBB so is going to a LFL.

Journal Entry 8 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Little Free Library - 36th Ave NE in Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, November 4, 2021

Released 7 mos ago (10/24/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - 36th Ave NE in Seattle, Washington USA

LFL Release