A House of Light

by Candida Clark | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 5/25/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 25, 2006
Part of a big family clearout.

Released 16 yrs ago (8/19/2006 UTC) at At meet-up in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Passing to playinghearts at the Salcey Forest meet-up (via Katisha50). Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by playinghearts from Dudley, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, August 26, 2006
Got from the Birmingham meet from Gill via Korky.Have been looking for this book for months so I'm really excited about finally having a copy,thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by playinghearts from Dudley, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, September 7, 2006
I enjoyed this book.I loved the choice to make the central character a photograph and the impact this had on the narrative,particularly her reaction to traumatic circumstances and how this was dealt with through taking and developing photographs.The psychological thriller aspect was more political and conspiracy led than I expected but I still enjoyed it a lot,particularly as I love tales of family secrets.Wonderfully written and very absorbing!