The Other Side of the Story

by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Sass1e of Burntwood, Staffordshire United Kingdom on 5/17/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Sass1e from Burntwood, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Loved it ! Always like Marian Keyes' books anyway but this is one of her best, great characters, laugh out loud situations, really good writing !

Passed to my friend to enjoy !

Journal Entry 2 by Soz1968 from Smethwick, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, May 22, 2006
Have been given this book by a fellow BookCrossing member and colleague. Love Marian Keyes, so am optimistic about this one.

Journal Entry 3 by Soz1968 from Smethwick, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 24, 2006
I like Marian Keyes so was looking forward to reading this and it didn't disappoint. I whipped through it in two days.
Made me laugh out loud in parts but I do wish some of her female characters were a little stronger!!
Will release this somewhere on campus at Birmingham University for another woman(or man) to enjoy!!

Released 16 yrs ago (5/24/2006 UTC) at Birmingham University - Staff House in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom