Gifted

by Nikita Lalwani | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Bagmaker of Rhosllanerchrugog, Wales United Kingdom on 5/11/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Bagmaker from Rhosllanerchrugog, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 29, 2010
"Superb, brilliantly realized" The Independant.

Released 11 yrs ago (10/1/2010 UTC) at 2010 Swindon Unconvention, Jury's Inn Hotel in Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, bagmaker, as your referring member.

Feel free to read and keep this book, to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry.

It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy reading!

(Actual date of release: either 1st Oct at Jury's Inn or 3rd Oct somewhere in Swindon - or possibly Avebury!)

Journal Entry 3 by MyopicMeringue at Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 3, 2010
I picked this book up at the Swindon Unconvention. It looks like a really interesting book - I look forward to reading it.