Ash Wednesday

by Ethan Hawke | Entertainment |
ISBN: 037541326x Global Overview for this book
Registered by babytrl of Stoneboro, Pennsylvania USA on 12/10/2002
Journal Entry 1 by babytrl from Stoneboro, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, December 10, 2002
As I read this book, I found it to be a very great one to read. I was not real sure about it at first, I found that it jumped from piont to point and never had just one point to make. Hawke did a very good job at describing the characters and I got the feeling that it was a story that pertained to his life in some way or another. I also thought that the story being told was a good one due to the fact that it did seem to be a real life story. It was about a young couple that went through many difficult times together, but just could not be without one another, so they got married. It seemed as if their marriage was not going to last, but by the very end of the book, I was persuaded to believe that they were going to make it last, especially since they were expecting a baby. I think that Hawke did a very good job on his first book, there were only a few parts of this book that showed that he was just a beginner at doing this.