The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Princess Diaries)

by Meg Cabot | Teens |
Registered by nyisutter of St. Charles, Missouri USA on 4/21/2006
Journal Entry 1 by nyisutter from St. Charles, Missouri USA on Friday, April 21, 2006
I really enjoy this series and look foward to reading this next book.

Journal Entry 2 by nyisutter from St. Charles, Missouri USA on Sunday, April 30, 2006
Another fun read. Didn't laugh out loud as much with this volume, but not because it wasn't good. It just wasn't as a hilarious subject as normal. I was in suspense for much of the book as to how things would turn out. I also thought there were some elements taken from the movies in this one, which was interesting, and made the ending all the more unpredictable for me. I look foward to the next volume.

Again, wow, only a week passes in this volume!

Journal Entry 3 by nyisutter from St. Charles, Missouri USA on Thursday, October 19, 2006
Sending off through Paperback Swap.

Journal Entry 4 by Faithful-Reader from Aurora, Illinois USA on Tuesday, October 24, 2006
From a paperbackswap member for my daughter - thank you so much !

Journal Entry 5 by Faithful-Reader from Aurora, Illinois USA on Monday, December 4, 2006
Great series - wonder how long it can continue though. Look forward to the next installment !

Released 14 yrs ago (12/6/2006 UTC) at Post Office in to a non-bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Sending to another paperbackswap.com reader. Enjoy.