Marmaduke Rides Again!

Registered by abkilliki of Novinger, Missouri USA on 6/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by AndreaVapour from Spencer, West Virginia USA on Saturday, June 3, 2006
This little collection of Marmaduke comics cracks me up. That dog is so funny! I had no idea he was such a funny loveable dog! I have a funny loveable dog but he isn't as big as Marmaduke. Marmaduke has control of that house! I would love to be in that house with a dog that big for a while. I bet it would be fun! Kids and adults will love this book!

Journal Entry 2 by abkilliki from Novinger, Missouri USA on Saturday, June 3, 2006
I'm sure someone will love reading this fantastic little book. It is so old it doesn't have a proper ISBN or anything like that, but since Marmaduke is so familiar and all, I figure it is a good book to release through bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 3 by AndreaVapour at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Crystal City, Missouri USA on Saturday, June 3, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (6/3/2006 UTC) at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Crystal City, Missouri USA

ER Waiting Room, hoping to cheer someone's aches and pains.

Journal Entry 4 by ultraversion21 from De Soto, Missouri USA on Friday, June 23, 2006
We stopped for gas in Festus, Missouri on the way to dropping my son off at day care, and while paying for the gas and sodas and a disposable camera for my son to take to a baseball game that day, I noticed the book sitting in the clearance bin beneath the register. I had never heard of this program. I am a book lover, so what caught my eye was the 'FREE BOOK NOT LOST' marking on the top edge.

My son read it on the way to day care and then that night on the way to meet his Mom in Rolla (we meet there for the kid exchange). We have a Weimaraner at home named Duke who's about as big as Marmaduke so he got a tremendous kick out of it. I plan to read it, because I am a huge follower of comics and comic strips and noticed these are some of his earliest books. We think we'll send the book down with his mother to release in Ozark, MO (near Springfield), so it can get a few miles under his belt before it goes!