Inside Track

by John Francome | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Cass01 of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 3/14/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Cass01 from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Bought in Maidstone Hospital on "Friends of.." charity stall for bookcrossing purposes.

Journal Entry 2 by Cass01 at The Pilot in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (3/18/2006 UTC) at The Pilot in Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On the bookcrossing bookshelf

Journal Entry 3 by wingThePilot-OBCZwing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Thank you for leaving a book at the Pilot OBCZ, we hope it enjoys its time with us and travels far in the future!

Journal Entry 4 by loopy1 from Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, April 16, 2006
I picked up this book at the meetup at the Pilot today, because it's the sort of book my family enjoys reading. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by loopy1 at Adult Education Centre in Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (10/17/2007 UTC) at Adult Education Centre in Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom

On the shelf in the refectory.