Four to Score

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by beekeeper40 of Hoveton, Norfolk United Kingdom on 3/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by beekeeper40 from Hoveton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, March 3, 2006
"The problem with being a bounty hunter is it's all on-the-job training. And Stephanie Plum is still learning the ways to get yourself killed. Take the case of Maxine Norwicki....

When Maxine failed to turn up for her day in court, Stephanie was given the task of bringing her in. Simple. Except Maxine's boyfriend has now begun receiving mysterious, coded notes from the runaway that hint at buried treasure.

In fact the notes are so indecipherable that Stephanie has to call on the help of Sally Sweet, giant drag queen and code-breaker extradorinaire. And Steph's knight errant, cop Joe Morelli, is also proving useful - although he can't decide what he wants most: Maxine's bounty or Stephanie's body.

Meanwhile a friend loses a finger, a mother is scalped, an apartment is firebombed and a store clerk is murdered. And out in the street, the crazy treasure hunt game is on...."

Journal Entry 2 by beekeeper40 from Hoveton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, January 29, 2007
I just love this series of books. They seem to get better each time. All the old familiar characters are back and with attitude. The only thing I am worried about it is how much longer is Rex going to survive - hamsters have very short lives......!

Released 15 yrs ago (1/30/2007 UTC) at Postal Release To Fellow Bookcrosser in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to ababaigalit as a RABCK. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 4 by ababaigalit from Modi'in, Israel Israel on Friday, February 16, 2007
Thank you beekeeper40 for the book, it was a nice surprise afte returning from Tornto after a week and two days because of the work. To tell you the truth I started reading it right away and it's running thanks again.

3/4/07:
-------
Well I am Done with the book and I thouhgt this was one of the finniest book of the series. I was Cracking up with laughter. The way she writes the character Morelli is sensational. This book is a little racier then the others, but definitely one of the best!!

Released 15 yrs ago (5/1/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

Thanks for the trade unwritten-Libra.

Journal Entry 6 by UnwrittenLibra from Middleton, Wisconsin USA on Friday, May 11, 2007
I received this book a few days ago in the mail from Avigail in Israel. Todah rabah!

Journal Entry 7 by UnwrittenLibra from Middleton, Wisconsin USA on Friday, May 11, 2007
The book is now on the bookshelf of my beach house in Ocean City, Maryland...but a trade is available, anytime!

Journal Entry 8 by UnwrittenLibra from Middleton, Wisconsin USA on Friday, May 30, 2008
Traded to a BXer in Hurst, Illinois! Go book go!

Journal Entry 9 by rosepetal2 from Belleville, Illinois USA on Friday, May 30, 2008
Four to Score arrived in my mailbox today. I plan to read the Plum Series in order and look forward to this one. Thanks for the trade!

Journal Entry 10 by rosepetal2 from Belleville, Illinois USA on Saturday, February 14, 2009
Another hilarious one....it was a fun read. I see it on a wishlist and plan to RABCK.

Journal Entry 11 by rosepetal2 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Released 13 yrs ago (2/17/2009 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

RABCK to Morgail

Journal Entry 12 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, February 21, 2009
Arrived in my mailbox the other day. Thanks, rosepetal2! :) It was a nice surprise. Looking forward to reading it and the other in the series that came with it.