Jane Eyre

by Charlotte Bronte | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by cat207 of Gladstone, Queensland Australia on 2/25/2006
Journal Entry 1 by cat207 from Gladstone, Queensland Australia on Saturday, February 25, 2006
'Orphaned into cold charity at the hands of her rich cousins and, later at Lowood School, Jane escapes to take up a position as governess to the young ward of Mr Rochester. Their love affair, Jane's discovery of Rochester's secret - hideously concealed in the attic of Thornton Hall - and her desperate flight are told in a drama of passionate intensity whose pace never slackens.'

Journal Entry 2 by cat207 from Gladstone, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I finally got around to reading this. Not exactly pacy stuff, but definitely a classic.

Journal Entry 3 by cat207 from Gladstone, Queensland Australia on Thursday, September 27, 2007
Sending to livrecache before I move house. Enjoy. X

Journal Entry 4 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Monday, October 1, 2007
I love this book! I already have a copy in my PC so I shall enjoy sharing this copy with other bookcrossers!

Offered as a bookray.

Participants:

Taniazed

Journal Entry 5 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Monday, October 29, 2007
Sending to taniazed as one of the 1001 books to read before you die.

Released 14 yrs ago (10/29/2007 UTC) at Mail box in A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending to another bookcrosser

Journal Entry 7 by taniazed on Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Received today! Thanks.. I'll get it read and find someone new to send it on to asap!

Journal Entry 8 by taniazed on Thursday, November 29, 2007
Sent as a rabck to noni22! Will write my thoughts when I have more time.