Aunt Dimity and the Duke (Penguin Crime Fiction)

by NANCY ATHERTON | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by shaunesay of Olathe, Kansas USA on 2/23/2006
Journal Entry 1 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Thursday, February 23, 2006
Received from Paperbackswap.com, and sending to Alrescate so we can get another someone hooked on Aunt Dimity! :)

Journal Entry 2 by alrescate from Strafford, Missouri USA on Thursday, March 2, 2006
I got this in the mail on Monday and will soon be sending on to my good friend Kiwikat. She has sent me so many good books that it only seems fair that I hook on such a sweet series!

Here's part of my journal entry from my first reading of the book:
I found this to be quite a charming story. It threw me off a bit since I've read one of the other books out of order but I quickly got into the swing of things. I love the way Aunt Dimity plays such a vital role in the story without being part of the story. I think I'm going to love this cozy mystery series.

**Update: Mailed March 15, 2006**

Journal Entry 3 by KiwiKat from Blenheim, Marlborough New Zealand on Wednesday, March 22, 2006
One of three interesting looking new mysteries from my good pal Alrescate. Can't wait to get into this series. Thanks! Hmmm...do I need to go looking for a pink bunny???

Journal Entry 4 by KiwiKat from Blenheim, Marlborough New Zealand on Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Can't really say too much about this one, as the printer goofed up on putting this copy together. Several pages were repeated and then the story jumped from about page 54 to 87 or something like that. I will get another copy at some point, though. Thanks again for sharing this series with me.

This book has now been removed from circulation.