The 5th Horseman

by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by SKingList of New York City, New York USA on 2/4/2006
Journal Entry 1 by SKingList from New York City, New York USA on Saturday, February 4, 2006
Passed on to me by a friend for "something to read on the plane"

Journal Entry 2 by SKingList from New York City, New York USA on Monday, February 13, 2006
Reserved for totoroandmei

Journal Entry 3 by SKingList from New York City, New York USA on Tuesday, March 7, 2006
Ehh, wasn't overly impressed with this one. Granted I chewed it up as I do with every other Patterson but there was just something missing. And as was the case with "Mary, Mary", the ending felt contrived and somewhat rushed.

Don't know if I've burnt out on Patterson or what, but I much prefer his earlier stuff. That said, I'll still probably get some of his new releases as they come out.

Off to totoroandmei sometime after payday. Hope she'll have better luck with it!

Journal Entry 4 by SKingList at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, April 10, 2006

Released 16 yrs ago (4/10/2006 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sent sasshi kotsuzumi this afternoon with a couple other books.

Happy Reading!

Seems lately like I'm passing on all the books I don't like. Eep. Hopefully you'll have better luck with this one than I did.

Journal Entry 5 by totoroandmei from Fukuoka / 福岡市, Fukuoka-ken Japan on Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Thanks SKingList! I enjoy James Patterson books but couldn't get into the last one (The Jester) I read. I hope this is better!

Journal Entry 6 by totoroandmei from Fukuoka / 福岡市, Fukuoka-ken Japan on Sunday, April 30, 2006
I really enjoyed this. Ending is a bit different from his Alex Cross series, possibly a bit rushed? It was a quick read and a nice change, especially after struggling through "The Jester."

Journal Entry 7 by totoroandmei at RABCK in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 4, 2006

Released 16 yrs ago (5/4/2006 UTC) at RABCK in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Happy Golden Week! Off to a new home. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by tiger-fly on Monday, August 28, 2006
A nice, easy read. My first James Patterson. Will read more of his works.

Journal Entry 9 by tiger-fly at Passing on to a friend in Fukuoka / 福岡市, Fukuoka-ken Japan on Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (9/10/2006 UTC) at Passing on to a friend in Fukuoka / 福岡市, Fukuoka-ken Japan