American Gods

by Neil Gaiman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by k-j-h of Geelong, Victoria Australia on 11/11/2002
Journal Entry 1 by k-j-h from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Monday, November 11, 2002
War between the Old Gods of mythology and the New Gods

Journal Entry 2 by k-j-h from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Sunday, June 15, 2003
Sending to fushmush today. (Monday 16th June)

Journal Entry 3 by fushmush from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, June 18, 2003
How exciting, I got this in the mail today. Thank you so much k-j-h! Definitely the next book on my list to read :D.

Journal Entry 4 by fushmush from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, July 4, 2003
Finished it today. It was quite a good read. Reminded me a little of Douglas Adam's Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul (but not as good).

A good review can be found at --> suebailey.net.

I'm going to take it along to meetup next Tuesday and see if anyone is interested.

Journal Entry 5 by fushmush from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, July 8, 2003
Passed to another bookcrosser last night at Sydney meetup --> craftienancy

Journal Entry 6 by craftienancy on Monday, September 22, 2003
Caught the book at the bookcrossing meetup in July. Halfway through the book now, and it's compelling, enticing, disturbing, exciting, and repulsive so far....

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, November 3, 2003
Finished now. Yes....compelling, disturbing, highly creative ... I enjoyed every minute of it, even the ending.

I'm surprised at the comparision to Douglas Adams. I would more say a highly imaginative dark, repulsive tale yet enticing and heartwarming all at the same moment.

CAUGHT IN SYDNEY NSW AUS

Journal Entry 8 by craftienancy on Monday, November 3, 2003
read the comments above in anonymous. Silly me didn't log in first.