After the Fall (Star Trek: New Frontier)

by Peter David | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Greyflank of Brick, New Jersey USA on 1/18/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Another installment in the adventures of Mackenzie Calhoun... I paid full price for this. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Thursday, January 19, 2006
And it was worth every penny... although, I'm very unhappy about it being a cliffhanger of an "ending."

The dialogue between all the character ouweighed the plot for enjoyment value... and there just wasn't enough sex with Berghy in this book for my money...

Journal Entry 3 by Greyflank at Hilton Hotel in East Brunswick, New Jersey USA on Thursday, January 19, 2006

Released 16 yrs ago (1/20/2006 UTC) at Hilton Hotel in East Brunswick, New Jersey USA

I'll be at Dreamation 2006 for PDQ's production of a Distant Mirror LARP, "Prince of Fools." I'll be the Prince and you can find this book near the game area.

Journal Entry 4 by Argent-Troll from Key West, Florida USA on Thursday, January 26, 2006
Was working Security at Dreamation '06, Midnight to Zero-Six-Hundred.
Found the book right where 'Greyflank' left it, whilst checking the, by then, empty ballroom that the LARP used. The airconditioning vents near the ceiling caused the chandelier to move constantly, and emit faint windchime-like noises. Hope it added some 'atmosphere' to the game.
[in addition to the book, and several character sheets there was at least one note that said "That shandeleer {sic} is driving me crazy."]. Normally, anything larger than a pen and not obviously garbage [ie; half-eaten, or drunk, shredded et. al.] is dropped in the "Lost and Found" bin at Security Central. Since I was Shift Lead for that 'watch', and I wanted in on this Bookcrossing thing, I made a "command decision". I took it home and now I'm reading it [not bad so far], and plan on releasing it soonest. Will be adding several more books to the pool as well. Thanks Greyflank! Be Seeing You.

Released 13 yrs ago (11/20/2008 UTC) at -- Wild Released New York City in New York City, New York USA

Starbucks, near Spring St.