Parthian Shot

by David Wishart | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 034082736x Global Overview for this book
Registered by peggysmum of Kambah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 12/9/2005
Journal Entry 1 by peggysmum from Kambah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, December 9, 2005
Reviews

Historical Novels Review
'more twists and turns than a roller coaster . . . fast-paced and professional . . . one of his strongest entries to date.'

Sherlock
'piles intrigue upon intrigue in a highly satisfying manner.'

Journal Entry 2 by peggysmum at bookbox in Box O' Books, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 9, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (12/9/2005 UTC) at bookbox in Box O' Books, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

40th Birthday Celebratory Trip to Sydney.

Welcome to BookCrossing

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all

over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really

appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may

choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me,
href="http://bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/peggysmum">peggysmum
, as the member who

referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book,

I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass

it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its

journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all

confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, May 20, 2007
I lent this to a friend who enjoyed it & now it's back. I'd like to read it myself but there's just no way I can fit it in so I'll let it go.

Released 14 yrs ago (7/16/2007 UTC) at Fellow BookCrosser in -- Controlled Release, New South Wales Australia

Travelling with some relay books.

Journal Entry 5 by BellaMack from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, July 19, 2007
Thanks catsalive

Journal Entry 6 by BellaMack at St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Saturday, November 29, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (11/27/2008 UTC) at St Helens, Tasmania Australia

Need to clear space sadly so handing a couple of boxes of books to Sarahbear

Journal Entry 7 by sarahbear from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Sunday, November 30, 2008
Received as part of a massive collection from bellamack.

Journal Entry 8 by sarahbear at St Helens Medical Centre in St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, January 29, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (1/29/2009 UTC) at St Helens Medical Centre in St Helens, Tasmania Australia

To be left in the waiting room.