Queen Bee of Mimosa Branch

by HayWood Smith | Humor |
Registered by wingMyssCynwing of San Antonio, Texas USA on 12/8/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingMyssCynwing from San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, December 8, 2005
Library sale find.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMyssCynwing from San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, June 24, 2007
I've wanted to read this book for ages. I'd read the Red Hat series and it was enjoyable. I just never got around to it.
When I received a RABCK from MaryZee I wanted to send her something on her wishlist as a thank you. She wanted this book so I read it this week and will mail tomorrow.

This was a really good read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Well thank you so much, MyssCyn! You didn't have to send me a book, but I do appreciate it.

I read the first of the Red Hat books about a year (or so) ago, and I enjoyed it so much I wanted to read more of Haywood Smith's books. Looking forward to this one. Thanks again!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 24, 2008
Thanks for sharing this with me, MyssCyn. I really enjoyed this book!

I was disappointed to see the results of Lin and Grant's relationship, but this book is about growing and changing throughout life, even as a more mature adult. It was so nice to read a "chick-lit"-ty type book where the main character wasn't in her 20s/30s. It was interesting to watch Lin's opinions of her small-town family and life change throughout the story. And I enjoyed the sub-plot about small-town politics.

I have plans for this book. It will soon be traveling again, to take part in a release event. Unfortunately, it's going to resemble a boomerang and will be coming back to Texas ;)

Journal Entry 5 by wingmaryzeewing at Bookcrosser in Dallas, Texas -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, March 2, 2008

Released 14 yrs ago (3/2/2008 UTC) at Bookcrosser in Dallas, Texas -- Controlled Releases

Sending in a box to Jaybirck for release at her Cinco de Mayo festival.

This is my 11th release in the 2008 Keep Them Moving challenge.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community
of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Jayebirck from Dallas, Texas USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Received in today's mail!
This is being set aside for mass release at the cinco de mayo festival in Duncanville, TX on May 3rd.
Thanks so much!
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 7 by Jayebirck at Total Eye Care Clinic on Wheatland Rd. in Duncanville, Texas USA on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (7/10/2008 UTC) at Total Eye Care Clinic on Wheatland Rd. in Duncanville, Texas USA

left on table next to the computer in the waiting room.

Journal Entry 8 by Teasie from Midlothian, Texas USA on Sunday, August 3, 2008
I found the book at Total Eye Care in Duncanville, TX. I will finish reading it and release it to a friend or leave it for someone to find.