The Chronicles of Narnia Boxed Set

by C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes | Children's Books |
Registered by TITurtle1 of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 10/28/2005
Journal Entry 1 by TITurtle1 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 28, 2005
SYNOPSIS
The Chronicles of Narnia have enchanted millions of readers over the last fifty years, and the magical events described in C. S. Lewis's immortal prose have left many a lasting memory. For here is a world where a witch decrees eternal winter; where there are more talking animals than people; and where battles are fought by Centaurs, Giants, and Fauns.

This box has seven book, when I had read it I had enjoyed it. Once this is passed on, all I ask is that you keep the set together. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by TITurtle1 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, November 10, 2005
Sending to Danesnboxers as a part of the first ever, Relay Fantasy Swap! :-)

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Monday, November 14, 2005
Thanks TITurtle1. I received these today.
Danesnboxers

Journal Entry 4 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Thursday, October 16, 2008
This has been on my shelf too long; donating to the book sale at the NH I work at to raise money for the resident's activity fund.
Danes