Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)

by J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré | Children's Books |
Registered by BC2009081302 of Ayer, Massachusetts USA on 10/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by BC2009081302 from Ayer, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, October 2, 2005
From the inside cover:
"The war against Voldemort is not going well: even Muggle governments are noticing. Ron scans the obituary pages of the Daily Prophet, looking for familiar names. Dumbledore is absent from Hogwarts for long stretches of time, and the Order of the Phoenix has already suffered losses.

And yet...

As in all wars, life goes on. Sixth-year students learn to Apparate - and lose a few eyebrows in the process. The Weasley twins expand their business. Teenagers flirt and fight and fall in love. Classes are never straightforward, though Harry receives some extraordinary help from the mysterious Half-Blood Prince.

So it's the home fromt that takes center stage in the multilayered sixth installment of the story of Harry Potter. Here at Hogwarts, Harry will search fro the full and complex story of the boy who became Lord Voldemort - and thereby find what may be his only vulnerability."

Journal Entry 2 by BC2009081302 at on Friday, October 21, 2005

Released 17 yrs ago (10/20/2005 UTC) at

Sent to amysmith98 as part of RABCK. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by lindsey94 from Manchester, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, November 1, 2005
Thank you. My aunt, amysmith98, received this as a RABCK for me. Thanks.