the cider house rules

by John Irving | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by esherk of Park City, Utah USA on 9/17/2005
Journal Entry 1 by esherk from Park City, Utah USA on Saturday, September 17, 2005
yawn...this book just bored me to tears.

Journal Entry 2 by esherk at Peddler's Village in Lahaska, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 17, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (9/17/2005 UTC) at Peddler's Village in Lahaska, Pennsylvania USA

We're going to Giggleberry Mountain and I'll find a bench to leave this book on.

Journal Entry 3 by moolisa from Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 17, 2005
I had read this book before...not exactly light reading! John Irving is a wonderful writer, although personally (and shamefully!) I find his novels to be a little too complex for my tastes. The motion picture based on the book was much more enjoyable!

Journal Entry 4 by moolisa at Friend in -- Mail or by hand-ring, RABCK, meetings, Washington USA on Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (10/5/2005 UTC) at Friend in -- Mail or by hand-ring, RABCK, meetings, Washington USA