Badger On the Barge and Other Stories

by Janni Howker | Children's Books |
Registered by KimKerry of Prescott, Arizona USA on 9/13/2005
Journal Entry 1 by KimKerry from Prescott, Arizona USA on Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Reserved for the Animal Release Challenge

Journal Entry 2 by KimKerry at Thumb Butte (see release notes for details) in Prescott, Arizona USA on Sunday, September 18, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (9/18/2005 UTC) at Thumb Butte (see release notes for details) in Prescott, Arizona USA

Left on a bench under the pines.

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring and possibly joining this site. It's free and loads of fun! Please let us know that you've found the book, what you thought of it and if possible, where you might re-release it when you're done so it can continue its journey. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me, KimKerry, as the one who referred you.

Thanks for catching this book and enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, March 22, 2006
I was given the book by a friend while on vacation in Vermont. I am going to give the book to my girl friend.

CAUGHT IN HYDE PARK VERMONT UNITED STATES

Journal Entry 4 by blacklablover from Prescott Valley, Arizona USA on Tuesday, October 10, 2006
This is pretty much a book written for junior high kids but I enjoyed it very much. My boyfriend gave it to me and I plan on leaving it in a mall or on a park bench.

CAUGHT IN PRESCOTT VALLEY ARIZONA U.S.A.