Sincerely, Andy Rooney

by Andy Rooney | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 1891620347 Global Overview for this book
Registered by No-mad of Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA on 10/16/2002
Journal Entry 1 by No-mad from Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 16, 2002
Even thought I haven't read this particular book completely through, I have read enough of it and enough other Andy Rooney books to give this one a good recommendation. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 2 by No-mad at Reserve section of the MU library in Mansfield, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 16, 2002
Released on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 at Reserve section of the MU library in Mansfield, Pennsylvania USA.

These books are primarily released for the benefit of my students. Eventually they will be released into the complete wild. Until then, they are a little restricted, but they are available to any journalism student at Mansfield University.

Journal Entry 3 by bigjakeatmu at Reserve section of the MU library in Mansfield, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, October 22, 2002
Released on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at Reserve section of the MU library in Mansfield, Pennsylvania USA.

The book can be found back in the reserve section of the library at MU

Journal Entry 4 by Lillkimmy6882 from Mansfield, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, November 6, 2002
it was good

Journal Entry 5 by Lillkimmy6882 from Mansfield, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, November 7, 2002
I haven't read this yet, however it looks like a very interesting book.

Journal Entry 6 by Lillkimmy6882 from Mansfield, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 10, 2002
This was pretty good, I would recommend it.

Journal Entry 7 by Lillkimmy6882 at Reserve section of the MU library in Mansfield, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 10, 2002
Released on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at Reserve section of the MU library in Mansfield, Pennsylvania USA.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, November 18, 2003
found the book

CAUGHT IN MANSFIELD PA USA

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, January 22, 2004
I plan to read it and do a report on it for my journalism course at Mansfield University.

CAUGHT IN MANSFIELD PENNSYLVANIA U.S.A.

Journal Entry 10 by superlaurz15 from Boyertown, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, November 15, 2004
It was an interesting book that I picked for a book review in my Journalism class for college.. I'd definitely reccomend it. I'm giving it back to the library, and I get extra credit for registering on this site, although I know I'm going to use this from now on with my older books! =)