Tristan betrayal

by Robert Ludlum | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by roshini on 8/21/2005
Journal Entry 1 by roshini on Sunday, August 21, 2005
usual robert ludlum fare...

Journal Entry 2 by roshini on Saturday, October 1, 2005
sent to nigel-vivian

Journal Entry 3 by nigel-vivian from Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Sunday, October 16, 2005
Thank you so much to roshini for mailing this book to me. Just got the book yesterday and didn't have internet connection until today.

This edition of The Tristan Betrayal is for sale in the Indian Subcontinent only. Interesting.

Journal Entry 4 by nigel-vivian from Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Book Details...

ISBN: 0-75285-877-7
Edition: 1, Paperback(Special Indian Edition)
Publisher: Orion (Published: 2003)

Before this i've only read The Jason Bourne Trilogy by Robert Ludlum. This book is just as good and i had a really hard time putting it down.

Okay honestly, my eyes went watery when Metcalfe got beaten up.

Journal Entry 5 by nigel-vivian at on Saturday, February 4, 2006

Released 16 yrs ago (1/22/2006 UTC) at

Journal Entry 6 by melforce-01 on Sunday, February 5, 2006
Well, this book is good. Sorry my eyes didn't went watery when Metcalfe is beaten up lol, but my eyes did went watery for the fate of Lana. She is really brave in my opinion.

Journal Entry 7 by nigel-vivian from Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Saturday, December 16, 2006
I have the book with me now that melforce-01 is finished with the book.

Journal Entry 8 by nigel-vivian at Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Monday, August 16, 2010

Released 12 yrs ago (8/16/2010 UTC) at Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia

On its way to fellow bookcrosser kairulizwan. Happy bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 9 by kairulizwan at Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Saturday, August 21, 2010
Received the book from nigel-vivian [via post] together with 7 other books on Wednesday, 18th August 2010 [Thanks Vivian] :D

To be read later. Will update the journal soon after I've finished reading ;)