Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl

Registered by glade1 of McLeansville, North Carolina USA on 8/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by glade1 from McLeansville, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, August 2, 2005
Picked up today for a birthday RABCK to Jare. Will send in time for his birthday August 25.

Update 8-30-05: Okay, so I misplaced this and didn't get it out in time for Jare's birthday...will mail it to him tomorrow. Happy birthday Jare!

Journal Entry 2 by jare from Port Richey, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 7, 2005
This Birthday RABCK arrived today, thank you SO much! I read this in middle school, and can remember how much it touched and inspired me. At this point in my life, I am in dire need of some harsh inspiration, so this is just what I need!

Journal Entry 3 by jare from Port Richey, Florida USA on Sunday, January 25, 2009
I finished reading this last night. I hadn't read the book since I was in the 6th grade, oh so long ago. Just as hard hitting and upsetting as it was originally. It is definitely something everyone should experience, and the crimes perpetrated by the Nazis should never be forgotten.

Released 12 yrs ago (1/25/2009 UTC) at Southwest Chief in Amtrak - Somewhere, -- Trains, Tube, Metro, Buses -- USA

Left in seat #19 on the Surfliner as it heads toward Chicago (left it as we were getting off in Albuquerque, NM).

Released for the Ultimate Challenge 2009, the 2009 Movie Books Release Challenge, Bookcrossing's The Reader Challenge, the BX Top 100 Challenge for 2009, and the 2009 Keep Them Moving Challenge!

This book is a part of the BookCrossing "The Reader" Challenge: to find and release books that somehow relate to the award winning book “The Reader” by Bernhard Schlink. The movie based on the book opens January, 2009 (in the U.S.). Be sure to check your local theatres for listings.

As an added bonus, if you have found this book before February 22 and join BookCrossing, you can enter our The Reader movie contest. Simply attend a screening of "The Reader" and save your ticket stub. Print your screen name on the back of the stub and send it to BookCrossing: The Reader Contest at 323 Pine Street, Sandpoint, ID 83864. We will hold a drawing shortly after February 22, 2009 to determine the winners and you will be notified by email if you have won. One more reason to sign up for BookCrossing today! (Full details available online at www.bookcrossing.com. )