The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana

by Umberto Eco, Geoffrey Brock | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by mirandom of Brooklyn, New York USA on 7/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by mirandom from Brooklyn, New York USA on Saturday, July 23, 2005
A well done multi media fiction that combines graphics and words to try and recapture one man's memory, although the payoff is ultimately disappointing.

Journal Entry 2 by mirandom from Brooklyn, New York USA on Monday, July 25, 2005
released to Ms. Adella Irizarry on 7/25/2005. I hope she enjoys it!

Journal Entry 3 by guidingthesun from Sarasota, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 26, 2005
I caught this book on 7/25/05, from mirandathejoy. I like postmodernism (may thesis on it in '07), so we'll see how this goes.

Journal Entry 4 by guidingthesun at New College Of Florida in Sarasota, Florida USA on Saturday, February 4, 2006

Released 16 yrs ago (2/4/2006 UTC) at New College Of Florida in Sarasota, Florida USA

Journal Entry 5 by guidingthesun from Sarasota, Florida USA on Saturday, February 4, 2006
I decided to release it because I have too much other stuff to read that's actually required for school. I hope the next person enjoys it, though!

Journal Entry 6 by elfish88 from Stuart, Florida USA on Monday, April 3, 2006
I found this on the free table at the New College of Florida.

CAUGHT IN SARASOTA FL US