Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Tell No One

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by chas04 of Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 6/26/2005
Journal Entry 1 by chas04 from Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 26, 2005
I think this was the first Coben book I read and it had me hooked.

David Beck's wife was murdered in mysterious circumstances but eight years later he is sent an e-mail with an attachment of a CCTV camera and he sees his wife. Is she alive? If so, why hasn't she contacted him in all these years? A great story that will keep you hangin on until the very end.

First line: 'There should have been a dark whisper in the wind.'

Journal Entry 2 by chas04 from Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 1, 2007
I am sending this to StoryChaser as a RABCK. I'm moving house soon and I am trying to get release as many books as possible to good homes!

Journal Entry 3 by StoryChaser from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Oh wow, thank you so much. What a lovely surprise. I am a big fan of Harlan Coben so I am looking forward to reading this. Thanks again and I hope the move goes well.

Journal Entry 4 by StoryChaser from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 26, 2007
An excellent, fast paced thriller. Keeps you guessing all the way through. Another good one from Mr Coben. Thanks chas04:)

16/04/07
List of participants:

brunton11 - UK
cat207 - Aus
fairydustwings - USA <-- On its way here
kellyhp - USA
silvia-pco - Portugal

21/04/07
Off on its travels today.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Received today. Thank you very much for the chocolate drink. I look forward to putting my feet up with the book and a cuppa.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 7, 2007
This is the first Harlen Coben that I've read and I really enjoyed it. I'll definitely look out for more of his books. It had me hooked and was a very quick read.

I have cat207s details so I'll pop it in the post tomorrow. Thanks StoryChaser for the chance to read this book.

Journal Entry 7 by cat207 on Monday, May 14, 2007
Arrived in today's mail. Thank you brunton11 and StoryChaser for sharing.

Journal Entry 8 by cat207 on Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Another brilliant one. He's up there with my favourites Deaver, Connolly and Connelly.
Thank you StoryChaser for the chance to remove this from my wishlist.

I have PMed for fairydustwings' address.

23/05/07 In today's mail to fairydustwings.

Journal Entry 9 by fairydustwings from Columbus, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 1, 2008
I really enjoyed this book. It has fun twists and turns and good character development. I am SO sorry it has taken me so long to get this book moving again. Life got crazy for my family for a while but everything has settled down again. This will be moving on to the next person this Thursday, our day off.