Wombles Travelling Journal

Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 6/20/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Monday, June 20, 2005
Couldn't resist the opportunity to start a journal with the convention starting this Friday, in Brisbane. feel free to add whatever you please to this journal and pass it along to another bookcrosser when you are done. You can add anything, a postcard of your town/country, photos, or just a cheery hello!
Back to Wombles when it is full. Thanks!

Released 17 yrs ago (6/24/2005 UTC) at Australian Bookcrossing Convention (2005) in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, June 25, 2005
Made a very brief entry in this journal last night. Happy travels, journal!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by Skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2005
I've just this minute said goodbye to Wombles, heading off back home. In a few hours I'll be jumping on a plane back to Canberra and then the Convention will be well and truly over. It's been wonderful, enthralling, magic to be in the company of my BookCrossing friends again. Wombles, your smile is a big part of the magic. Thanks for coming and thanks for bringing along a journal for me to write in.

Journal Entry 5 by Toxic from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 26, 2005
Made two journal entries in wombles' lovely journal during registration and trivia. I must have written in at least 10 journals this weekend!

Journal Entry 6 by tantan from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, June 26, 2005
Hello wombles! :-) I know I wrote something...

Journal Entry 7 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Monday, June 27, 2005
thanks everyone for signing my journal, I have glued in little bits and pieces from the convention including a list of my lit trail releases and catches, a list of attendees, and a card from the king of kings Yumcha (yumyums!)
Will be bringing my journal to either Dunedin or wherever the next ABC is to be held.

Journal Entry 8 by thebiblioholic from Riverdale, New York USA on Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Hello!