The World is My Eggshell

by Phillippa Greene Mulford | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by mizvixx of San Diego, California USA on 5/30/2007
Journal Entry 1 by mizvixx from San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by AceGirl from Richmond, Missouri USA on Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Thanks for sending this to me. At first I was really confused because the title didn't match the title on the book, but I found a footnote in the book (and on the cover) that said the book's original title was this. I am glad I didn't give up on it and think something hinky was happening! I'll read it soonest.

Journal Entry 3 by Blackcats-Books from Herculaneum, Missouri USA on Thursday, May 31, 2007
One of my students brought this one in. This book will be released in Jefferson County Missouri.

Journal Entry 4 by AceGirl at Parkland Wholesale Furniture in Desloge, Missouri USA on Thursday, May 31, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (5/31/2007 UTC) at Parkland Wholesale Furniture in Desloge, Missouri USA

Just past Desloge is the exit for Park Hills. At this exit is a wholesale furniture warehouse called Parkland. It is in a strip mall along with Big Lots! A Mexican Restaurant, and a few other stores. I placed this book in a red real estate magazine kiosk in front of the furniture store. The kiosk was empty, but it isn't now!