Pooh's Little Instruction Book

Registered by beatrice-s of West Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 5/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by beatrice-s from West Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, May 23, 2005
I bought this little book at my favorite UBS... I always feel a bit sad when I see a nice inscription in a book that's been given up, but I guess the recipient didn't find the advice particularly relevent. I, on the other hand, think there's some crucial info here, for example:

"If you are trying to find your way home, and keep finding yourself instead back at the same sand-pit, it may be that the sand-pit is following you about."

and,

"Always watch where you are going. Otherwise you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake."

I'm sending this off to raralovestoread, along with Everything on a Waffle, because I think she may get a kick out of it :)

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by raralovestoread from Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Monday, September 12, 2005
This book arrived as a surprise with another book from beatrice-s. Thanks ... this will be a pleasant little read.

Journal Entry 3 by raralovestoread from Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Saturday, February 4, 2006
This book contains quite a few nuggets of wisdom. Here are my favorites:

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"

A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Try not to sit down on thistles; it takes all of the Life out of them. Besides, someone might have planned on eating them for lunch.

When someone you love is wedged in a doorway and must wait to get thin enough to get out, read him a Sustaining Book, such as would help and comfort him.

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

When you fall on somebody, it's not enough to say you didn't mean to; after all, he probably didn't mean to be underneath you.

Thanks for sharing this book with me, beatrice-s!

Journal Entry 4 by raralovestoread at WalMart in Destin, Florida USA on Monday, February 6, 2006

Released 16 yrs ago (2/6/2006 UTC) at WalMart in Destin, Florida USA

I will leave the book somewhere inside the set of entrance doors on the right.

Journal Entry 5 by matecha2003 from Destin, Florida USA on Friday, February 10, 2006
when my son found the book he was afraid to take it, but note said it was free . we are reading it now then we will release i never knew this club was out there. its wonderful..thank you to all before us for setting it free.. love it..i hope this book travels far, i hope i see more books like this.. just wonderful that people will share reading experience with others. i can't afford books for son 12 yrs now to set free, im a single parent and home school him. but we are looking through books we have to set free.. god bless all..