3rd Degree

by James Patterson, Andrew Gross | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Intriqken of Mission Viejo, California USA on 5/22/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Intriqken from Mission Viejo, California USA on Sunday, May 22, 2005
Third offering in Women's Murder Club Mystery series by Patterson.
He just keeps making them better! Lt. Lindsey Boxer is maturing into a more rounded character with realistic inner trials and tribulations.

Journal Entry 2 by Intriqken from Mission Viejo, California USA on Wednesday, June 8, 2005
Traveling to MO on BookRing Leg.

Journal Entry 3 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Friday, June 17, 2005
This was on my front porch last night when I got home from work! I have a couple of rings in front of it. Thanks!!

Journal Entry 4 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Tuesday, July 5, 2005
I really enjoyed this book, although there were some very sad and frustrating moments in the book. (don't want to give any spoilers away,) Thanks for sharing these books with me. I will get it on the road soon.

Journal Entry 5 by Intriqken from Mission Viejo, California USA on Tuesday, August 9, 2005
Received back from MO and now it's on it's way to BookRing member in CA.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, August 17, 2005
I got this book and I was so excited about reading it, I forgot to enter that I received it! I took it home and read it until 3 am....couldn't put it down! This was a very good book and tugged at your heartstrings in all the right places. And the action wasn't too shabby either. Sending it back to IntrigKen tomorrow.

CAUGHT IN HUNTINGTON BEACH CA USA

Journal Entry 7 by Intriqken from Mission Viejo, California USA on Friday, August 19, 2005
Back from Fountain Valley, Ca. Ready to leave on it's next leg of the Women's Murder Club Mystery Tour

Journal Entry 8 by crumly on Friday, August 26, 2005
Just received the 3rd Degree and can't wait to start it!

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Great book...better than the first two! Thanks Ken, sending it back to you today!

Journal Entry 10 by Intriqken from Mission Viejo, California USA on Saturday, September 24, 2005
Received it back from the Women's Murder Mystery Club Ring today and it's off to Los Angeles for it's next stop in the ring. Enjoy, Vannasave!

Journal Entry 11 by vannessave from Los Angeles, California USA on Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Received it in the mail today. If it is okay I won't start it until Friday since I had a project today and have one tomorrow

Journal Entry 12 by vannessave from Los Angeles, California USA on Wednesday, October 5, 2005
This book took me a bit of a while to start but only because I opened up the jacket and read "One of James Patterson's Best Loved Heroines is about to Die" I admit I did not want this to happen. I felt like I was just starting to learn about the characters so I read it more gradually than I usually did at the beginning. I loved the book but admit I still didn't want HER to die...

I have my mother listening to this series with me now. SHe just finished up the 2nd audiobook (from the library) so now I need to find a library with the 3rd.

I really liked the book though. I have to admit that I like that James Patterson isn't afraid to have unhappy endings but it still was extremely sad...She was definitely one of my favorites. Anyway, I hope to get it in the mail by the weekend (when I get to the Post office)

Journal Entry 13 by vannessave from Los Angeles, California USA on Thursday, October 6, 2005
On its way back home

Mailed off 10/5/2005
DC#0304 3490 0001 5471 2029

Journal Entry 14 by Intriqken from Mission Viejo, California USA on Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Back home and available once again.