The Cottage

by Danielle Steele | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingethereawing of Little Rock, Arkansas USA on 2/6/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingethereawing from Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Sunday, February 6, 2005
In her fifty-fourth bestselling novel, Danielle Steel weaves a compelling story of fame and friendship, charmed lives and private struggles...and of three very different men whose lives converge and collide at The Cottage.

Journal Entry 2 by wingethereawing at Laughing Moon Cafe - 722 N. Palm in Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Released 17 yrs ago (2/8/2005 UTC) at Laughing Moon Cafe - 722 N. Palm in Little Rock, Arkansas USA

I'm taking this to MeetUp at Sufficient Grounds on Palm. If no one takes it I'll leave it upstairs on the bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by pinkbooks from Fairfield Bay, Arkansas USA on Friday, August 12, 2005
Finally got a chance to follow up on all those release alerts and so now I have caught a book. It's one that is on my agenda to read anyway, just not at the top of the priority list. I hope that whomever got all the other books that I have seen released makes a journal entry because it sure is fun when those e-mails pop on your screen.

Journal Entry 4 by pinkbooks from Fairfield Bay, Arkansas USA on Sunday, November 6, 2005
This book was one of my "go hunting" successes. It is now time for me to set it free and hope that someone else catches this book and makes an entry.

Released 16 yrs ago (1/4/2006 UTC) at Hickingbotham Outpatient Center at Baptist Health in Little Rock, Arkansas USA

Left this book on a side table in the waiting room of Dr. Abraham's office.