Two Weeks with the Queen

by MORRIS GLEITZMAN | Children's Books |
Registered by tangello of Hobart, Tasmania Australia on 1/21/2005
Journal Entry 1 by tangello from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Friday, January 21, 2005
New condition. Fantastic notion - wonderful writing - most inspiring that children are seen to be able to solve problems themselves.

Love his other books too.

Journal Entry 2 by tangello at Bridgewater Online Access Centre in Bridgewater, Tasmania Australia on Friday, January 21, 2005

Released 17 yrs ago (1/23/2005 UTC) at Bridgewater Online Access Centre in Bridgewater, Tasmania Australia

All the books I have selected are good, juicy reads and I hope they bring pleasure and satisfaction to some readers who call into the BOC.

Journal Entry 3 by itaretil from Bridgewater, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, January 27, 2005
I have read this book years ago, and could not resist it when I saw it this time around. Love the author!! We return the book to the Online Centre when I have finished it.

Journal Entry 4 by itaretil from Bridgewater, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, April 7, 2005
A funny, very moving book, covering several very serious subjects ---- yes very funny! Seems almost impossible to be but it is a very funny.

Journal Entry 5 by itaretil from Bridgewater, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, April 7, 2005
As you can see from the previous entry I loved this book. I left the book at the Online Access Centre in Bridgewater - Greenpoint Road today around 2pm.