God's Gift For Mothers Leather

by Word Pub | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by nursiegirl42 of Grandview, Missouri USA on 1/15/2005
Journal Entry 1 by nursiegirl42 from Grandview, Missouri USA on Saturday, January 15, 2005
This is a neat little book.. its paperback

Journal Entry 2 by nursiegirl42 at Festus Area Newspaper Machine in Festus, Missouri USA on Saturday, January 29, 2005

Released 17 yrs ago (1/29/2005 UTC) at Festus Area Newspaper Machine in Festus, Missouri USA

This will be in the Apartment Finder newspaper machine on the corner of YMCA Dr. and Gannon Dr. I put it in there with a few other books!!

Journal Entry 3 by AceGirl from Richmond, Missouri USA on Sunday, January 30, 2005
Found in the Apartment Finder machine at the corner of Gannon and YMCA in Festus. Looks charming...maybe I can find someone to give this to. Mothers day is only months away.

Journal Entry 4 by AceGirl at Festus Public Library in Festus, Missouri USA on Thursday, June 23, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (6/23/2005 UTC) at Festus Public Library in Festus, Missouri USA

FREE BOOKS table inside the foyer isn't the best place to go hunting, but I figured it was a great place in the wild to search for books. I hope someone enjoys this book. Not sent for Mother's Day because it is old and outdated. My mom is just too busy for all that.