The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Today Show Book Club #8)

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by LAbklvr of Lady Lake, Florida USA on 1/12/2005
Journal Entry 1 by LAbklvr from Lady Lake, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 12, 2005
This is the first book in the Ladies No.1 Detective Agency series. I love the characters, the earthy wisdom and the interesting culture in all of these books.
I highly recommend these books if you enjoy mysteries and think you might enjoy something a little different.

Journal Entry 2 by LAbklvr from Lady Lake, Florida USA on Tuesday, January 18, 2005
I've decided to make this one a bookray. The following are a list of the participants:
CdnBlueRose-Colorado (Arrived)
sqdancer-Canada
CynthiaA-Canada
iguana-girl-Canada
titihood-Canada

Please keep things moving as quickly as possible. Thanks for joining and I hope you all enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by CdnBlueRose from Steinbach, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, January 29, 2005
Received January 28 - bookring book - will read as soon as I finish the one I'm reading now!

Journal Entry 4 by CdnBlueRose from Steinbach, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, February 5, 2005
Almost done reading and have emailed next in line for mailing address.

Journal Entry 5 by CdnBlueRose from Steinbach, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, February 6, 2005
I loved this book! I'm SO looking forward to reading more in this series now! The characters are wonderful, the setting has a warm and laid-back feel, and the story is very well-told with a touch of humor. Wonderful! I will be mailing the book to KatieDeMaio tomorrow morning. ENJOY!

Journal Entry 6 by KatieDeMaio from Jonesboro, Arkansas USA on Friday, February 11, 2005
I have wanted to read this for awhile now. I have a couple other rings before this one. Then I will pass it on.