The Snapper

Registered by crossword of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 1/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by crossword from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, January 2, 2005
To be released

Journal Entry 2 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, January 16, 2005
Picked up at the Go-Go OBCZ when I went up for lunch today.

Released 16 yrs ago (1/16/2005 UTC) at Go-Go Bar coffee shop, Darlinghurst in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Journal Entry 4 by wingcatsalivewing at James Squire Brew House in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, February 7, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (2/8/2005 UTC) at James Squire Brew House in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

I couldn't get into this, probably just because of the conversational style, so I'll pass it on where it will be better appreciated.

Meetup release - 08/02/05.

Journal Entry 5 by Fleebo on Tuesday, February 8, 2005
My only lightning-strike grab of the meetup. I have to read this for myself!

Journal Entry 6 by miss-jo from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Stolen from Fleebo's TBR pile before she got the chance. The themes of this book (unwed Irish woman discovers that she's pregnant) make it sound like it will be traumatic and cliched, but it's not. It's an enjoyable tale of a family that might not have it all together, but definitely tries. I didn't find it as funny as the blurb on the back suggested, but I really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 7 by Fleebo on Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Back with me now.

Journal Entry 8 by jubby from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, March 13, 2007
And now it is with me.

I picked it up at the Sydney meetup tonight, and had a passaged pointed out to me by Xaddom, who loved the bit about Rolf Harris and 'perception' so much, that his relatives had it printed on a jumper for him.

But, sadly he lost it at the pool...

And on that recommendation, how could I resist?

Journal Entry 9 by jubby at Oz VBB in OZVBB, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 9, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (6/9/2008 UTC) at Oz VBB in OZVBB, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Argh!

Read this over the long weekend, and loved it, but don't have much time this morning to journal - I'll be back!

But, dropping into the post for Bellamack as part of Freelunch's Oz Virtual Book Box.

Journal Entry 10 by BellaMack from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Thanks jubby, have not read any books by this author before so looking forward to it

Journal Entry 11 by BellaMack at St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Saturday, November 29, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (11/28/2008 UTC) at St Helens, Tasmania Australia

Need to clear space sadly so handing a couple of boxes of books to Sarahbear

Journal Entry 12 by sarahbear from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Sunday, November 30, 2008
Received as part of a massive collection from bellamack.

Journal Entry 13 by sarahbear at St Helens Medical Centre in St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (4/21/2009 UTC) at St Helens Medical Centre in St Helens, Tasmania Australia

Will be left in the waiting room.