The Wedding

by Danielle Steele | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by JustJen of Sullivan, Missouri USA on 12/18/2004
Journal Entry 1 by JustJen from Sullivan, Missouri USA on Saturday, December 18, 2004
Just passing this along.

Journal Entry 2 by nursiegirl42 from Grandview, Missouri USA on Tuesday, January 18, 2005
I received this book in the mail from a fellow bookcrosser!

Journal Entry 3 by nursiegirl42 at Festus Area Newspaper Machine in Festus, Missouri USA on Saturday, January 29, 2005

Released 17 yrs ago (1/29/2005 UTC) at Festus Area Newspaper Machine in Festus, Missouri USA

This will be in the Apartment Finders newspaper machine on the corner of YMCA Dr. and Gannon Dr. Put it there with two other books!!

Journal Entry 4 by AceGirl from Richmond, Missouri USA on Sunday, January 30, 2005
I think just about everyone in Jefferson County knows someone who reads Danielle Steele. I never have read anything by her so maybe its time I tried.

Journal Entry 5 by AceGirl from Richmond, Missouri USA on Saturday, February 5, 2005
This is the first novel by Danielle Steel that I have read and I enjoyed it immensely... I have been reading romance books since I was fifteen... I am now 23, and this one has sealed me forever as a fervent fan...
Allegra reminds me so much of myself.... A failing relationship with a man who did not love her (Brandon)... The discovery of one who really loved her(Jeff)... And the difference it can make in one's life...(Commitment). I love the way Ms. Steel's plot goes... A horrible past(With her father)... But the courage to forgive and open up to love even after so many years (25)...

The book is so realistic. This situation applies more to my own personal life... Maybe this is why it has meant so much to me... I enjoyed other characters in this novel like Carmen (Typical movie star)... And Blaire and Simon (Allegra's parents)... And even a touch of homosexuality (Jessie), which proves it has some modern-day stuff in there....

Keep writing Danielle!

Journal Entry 6 by AceGirl at IGA, Richmond Hills Shopping Center in Richmond, Missouri USA on Saturday, February 5, 2005

Released 17 yrs ago (2/5/2005 UTC) at IGA, Richmond Hills Shopping Center in Richmond, Missouri USA

Placed on the seat of the blood pressure machine near the pharmacy counter. I know this will be found foast, I just hope it is registered too!