Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)

by J.K. Rowling | Children's Books |
Registered by Genielady of Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA on 11/12/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Genielady from Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA on Friday, November 12, 2004
Bought this one for the Children's Book Week Challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by Genielady at Carriage Park mail boxes in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Released on Monday, November 15, 2004 at about 9:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Carriage Park mail boxes in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA.

Released for the Children's Book Week Challenge. Left on top of the package storage boxes.

Journal Entry 3 by Genielady from Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA on Saturday, November 27, 2004
Retrieved since it was still there. Will release again in a different place.

Released on Friday, December 10, 2004 at about 1:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at for a trade in to a fellow bookcrosser, a postal release Controlled Releases.

Mailed to amysmith98 for a trade. Hope your niece enjoys!

Journal Entry 5 by lindsey94 from Manchester, Kentucky USA on Thursday, December 16, 2004
My aunt got me this book from genielady. Thanks. When I am done reading it, I will send it to my cousins to read. Then they will release it. Thank You for the book.