Shattered

by Olga Bicos | Other |
Registered by EllyMae58 of San Diego, California USA on 11/1/2004
Journal Entry 1 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Monday, November 1, 2004
When architect Holly Fairfield lands a dream job renovating a posh San Francisco restaurant, she discovers nothing has happened by chance. Soon she's caught in a dangerous game between Cutty family rivals - and a dark legacy of obsession with murder.

Enigmatic and sensual Ryan Cutty warns her to get out while she can. He taunts her with the portrait of a woman called Nina, a woman he planned to marry...a woman whose past Holly can't ignore. Suddenly Holly realizes that her presence here may be part of a sinister plan to exact vengeance for Nina's murder.

As Holly is drawn deeper into Ryan's world and his intoxicating embrace, she can only wonder if his passion is a desperate attempt to save her from Nina's fate...or protect the family he loves from the secrets Holly is determined to uncover. She is dangerously close to unlocking the truth - but is it worth her life?

Journal Entry 2 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Friday, November 24, 2006
I have WAY too many books, so this one is now available.

Journal Entry 3 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Thursday, January 18, 2007
Going to a very special Valentine's partner on behalf of Cupid. :)

Journal Entry 4 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2007
AH HA! I discovered who my Cupid's helper was. Thanks so much for helping! I can't wait to read this book off my wish list. It's been on my wish list for a while!
Danesnboxers

Journal Entry 5 by danesnboxers at Union, Missouri USA on Saturday, April 9, 2011
I read this a few weeks ago. Unusual story line but I liked it. A little more romance than I usually read but still a good mystery and surprised me at the end as to the "who dunnit"