Finding Moon

by Tony Hillerman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by mammajamma of Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on 8/23/2002
Journal Entry 1 by mammajamma from Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Friday, August 23, 2002
I've alway liked Hillerman's work; this one is as good as his others. Good character development; I really cared about Moon and the others. Not set in the American Southwest, still a good read.

Journal Entry 2 by mammajamma at Citizens Bank, Main Branch in Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, August 27, 2002
Release planned for Wednesday, August 28, 2002 at Citizens Bank, main branch in Las Cruces, New Mexico USA.

Plan on releasing sometime between 12:00 & 1:00 in the lobby, among the bank's pamplets or by the coffee bar.

Journal Entry 3 by raycansella from Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, August 28, 2002
Since MammaJamma found the book I left at Cracker Barrel last week - I was happy to see when I checked "Go Hunting" today that a Tony Hillerman I somehow missed reading had been left at Citizen's Bank by Mamma Jamma. Got it! I look forward to reading it and plan to leave it in North Dakota in late September.

Released on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 at Lewis and Clark Recreation Area Self Reg. Kiosk in Yankton, South Dakota USA.

In the area with the brochures -- where campers register and pay their fees

Journal Entry 5 by FrannieAnnie from Prescott, Iowa USA on Saturday, October 5, 2002
Found the book at Lewis & Clark Recreation Area in Yankton. Had never heard about BookCrossing.Com. I am an avid reader and exited about this way of sharing some of my favorite books! Am also going to tell my book club. I have read several of Tony Hillerman's books set in the Southwest and am looking forward to reading this one as soon as I finish the Bill Bryson book I am currently reading. Will definitely pass both these books on.

Journal Entry 6 by FrannieAnnie from Prescott, Iowa USA on Monday, February 17, 2003
This was my least favorite of all the Tony Hillerman books I have read. He should definitely stick with the Southwest part of the US and the Indian themes that he excels at.

Journal Entry 7 by FrannieAnnie at Guadalupe River RV Resort in Kerrville, Texas USA on Monday, February 17, 2003
Released on Saturday, February 08, 2003 at Club room of Guadalupe River RV Resort in Kerrville, Texas USA.