Bare Bones : A Novel

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by kwybarra of Sun City West, Arizona USA on 10/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by kwybarra from Sun City West, Arizona USA on Saturday, October 2, 2004
Bought to read and release

Journal Entry 2 by kwybarra at Lou Grubb Dodge - 26th Ave South of Bell in Phoenix, Arizona USA on Sunday, November 21, 2004
Released on Friday, November 19, 2004 at about 11:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Lou Grubb Dodge - 26th Ave South of Bell in Phoenix, Arizona USA.

on a table in the customer waiting area

Journal Entry 3 by My-Sunshine from Cave Creek, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 5, 2004
Picked it up from Dodge Dealer waiting room. will read it and then set it free again.

Journal Entry 4 by gthree from Cave Creek, Arizona USA on Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Haven't read the book yet, but plan to do so soon. Found it at the local post office and was intrigued. My sister in Tennessee had told me about bookcrossing, so I recognized it right away. Will release the book after I read it, but no plan yet for where that will be.

Journal Entry 5 by gthree from Cave Creek, Arizona USA on Thursday, January 6, 2005
Not a mystery reader but enjoyed the technical aspects of the forensics employed by the anthropologist main character. Good to see a woman in the role, one who stood up to her male counterparts including their homophobia. Interesting insights into problems exotic animals trade; had no idea this was occurring in this country. Released book at Cave Creek Coffee Company on Jan. 5, 2005.