A Time to Kill

by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by guinaveve of Mason, Ohio USA on 9/12/2004
Journal Entry 1 by guinaveve from Mason, Ohio USA on Sunday, September 12, 2004
A ten year old black girl's life is shattered in Clanton, Mississippi by two drunken and remorseless young white men. The mostly white town reacts with shock and horror at the inhuman crime, until her father takes justice into his own hands with an assault rifle. Jake Brigance is the lawyer defending her father despite the burning crosses in his yard and the threats to his and his family's lives.
This is one of the best books by John Grisham. It is gripping and suspenseful.
reserved for nigel-vivian

Released on Friday, December 03, 2004 at about 9:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release Controlled Releases.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by nigel-vivian from Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Thursday, February 17, 2005
Got this book along with 17 others as part of a trade with Guinaveve. Thanks a lot!

Journal Entry 4 by nigel-vivian at on Thursday, October 5, 2006

Released 16 yrs ago (9/5/2006 UTC) at

Journal Entry 5 by melforce-01 on Thursday, October 5, 2006
Well I just feel sorry for Jake Brigance who had to gone through so much to defend his client, so I'm quite happy with the ending. Good job Jake Brigance!

Journal Entry 6 by nigel-vivian from Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Saturday, December 16, 2006
I have the book with me now that melforce-01 is finished with the book.

Journal Entry 7 by nigel-vivian at Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Monday, August 16, 2010

Released 12 yrs ago (8/16/2010 UTC) at Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia

On its way to fellow bookcrosser kairulizwan. Happy bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 8 by kairulizwan at Shah Alam, Sultanate of Selangor (Shah Alam) Malaysia on Saturday, August 21, 2010
Received the book from nigel-vivial [via post] on Wednesday, 18th August 2010 [Thanks Vivian].

I love John Grisham books. Maybe it is due to the fact that I am a law student and I just love all the courtroom dramas. I've read this book last year as my friends has bought a copy of it. And now that I've received a copy from nigel-vivian, I am going to read it again :).

Oh, I have the movie too btw. :)