A Maxton Book About: Insects

by Sy Barlowe | Children's Books |
Registered by lilcoopamber of Manhattan, Kansas USA on 8/21/2004
Journal Entry 1 by lilcoopamber from Manhattan, Kansas USA on Saturday, August 21, 2004
incredible Illustrations fill this fact based book. Even "Real Size" Illustrations done by the author accompany informative text geared for kids. I love the illustrations because they inspire my own creativity and interest in drawing. I think most kids today would appreciate this book because it is informative without being overwhelming. However, the lack of reading and lack of interest in older books might be a bane for this particular title. (Hence the lower rating.)

Released 17 yrs ago (9/9/2004 UTC) at Fellow Bookcrosser in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, Kansas USA

I passed this on to Jack. He said he knew a place good for kids books.

Journal Entry 3 by Kendra2008 from Pleasant Hope, Missouri USA on Sunday, January 20, 2008
I don't know jack so this was a good book to read, but I still dont know jack.

Journal Entry 4 by Kendra2008 at Pleasant Hope Middle School in Pleasant Hope, Missouri USA on Sunday, January 20, 2008

Released 14 yrs ago (1/20/2008 UTC) at Pleasant Hope Middle School in Pleasant Hope, Missouri USA

Gived to science teacher.