Hounds of Skaith

by Leigh Brackett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by PDB11 of Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on 8/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 24, 2005
I shouldn't be prejudiced, a book snob, or whatever, but from the outside this looks like just the sort of pulp novel that makes people claim that science fiction isn't literature.

I got it for the You're Such an Animal release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by PDB11 at Imperial College in Kensington, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (9/10/2005 UTC) at Imperial College in Kensington, Greater London United Kingdom

My Thirteenth release for the You're Such An Animal release challenge.

Huxley building, level 7, just outside the lift. There is a metal cupboard there, and I left the book on top of it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, November 21, 2005
I am not a book snob and I thought it kicked ass. Theres absolutely no point forcing yourself through finnegans wake at a page a night, book after book. Sometimes you have to kick back and read something pleasant and trashy.

I found it in Huxley on the filing cabinet. I will probably drop it in the YHA up in soho next time I am up that way.

If you look at the back cover. More beast than man? technically woman, I think.

CAUGHT IN LONDON UK

Journal Entry 4 by LordHarlequin from Ware, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Well my friend had it in his pocket and i said "What book you reading" and he told me about book crossing. he was gonna leave it on the train or someting but i said i'd read it first . i think i'll pass it on to my friend in canerbury . On the way home that night i read a bit of it and it was mostly strange names and battles . But i like that . I've just started to read it propperly and so i'm not sure what it will be like but , from the front cover , i'd say it was one of the best books ever written ....

CAUGHT IN DIRTY DICKS PUB . NEAR LIVERPOOL STREET STATION LONDON ENGLAND