Summer Term at St Clare's (St Clare's)

by Enid Blyton | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0749719117 Global Overview for this book
Registered by taniazed on 7/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by taniazed on Friday, July 2, 2004
'I hate sneaks worse than anything. If you dare tell tales again, I'll make you very sorry.'

Trouble explodes in St Clare's when holier-than-thou Prudence joins the first form. The pupils hate her sneaky ways, but some of the teachers adore her. Determined to win the approval of all, Prudence sets out to reveal the secret past of new girl, Carlotta.

Will her nasty little scheme succeed...?

Journal Entry 2 by taniazed on Friday, August 17, 2007
THIS IS NOW A BOOKRING!

If you have been on the Malory Towers spiral also, please don't assume you will be sending to the same person. Check here first as there have been a couple of small changes.

*tabby-cat-owner (Arizona, USA) Intl- on all other Enid Blyton rings, didn't need first 2 of St Clare's.
*Maresa (Germany) Europe pref. Intl if necc.
*bluecat07 (Germany) Intl surface
*drutt (Scotland) Intl
*kitten99 (UK) Intl
*Lobodyke (Virginia, USA) US Only Intl if necessary
*PRCS (Canada) Surface anywhere

Journal Entry 3 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing from Bellingham, Washington USA on Saturday, February 2, 2008
received in the mail from taniazed of North Ringwood, Victoria, Australia as part of a bookray.

Thank you for organizing this bookray, taniazed. I look forward to reading this book with my daughter.

Journal Entry 4 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing from Bellingham, Washington USA on Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Finished reading this book with my eleven-year-old daughter. She loves these books and I enjoy reading them too. I would have loved to read books like this when I was a young girl. My daughter and I laughed at some very funny moments. There was a bit of excitement towards the end of the book.

Will me mailing this book today to Maresa in Germany.

Released 13 yrs ago (4/10/2008 UTC) at n/a in book ring/ray, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

mailed to Maresa of Bayreuth, Germany who is next in the bookring to read this book.

I am sure that you will enjoy this book, Maresa.

Journal Entry 6 by Maresa from Bayreuth, Bayern Germany on Thursday, April 17, 2008
Thank you very much ;-) The book arrived today an I can't wait to read it.

Journal Entry 7 by Maresa from Bayreuth, Bayern Germany on Monday, June 16, 2008
As the second book: I'm terribly sorry for have it here for such a long time.
I liked this book the most when I was a child because it was so exciting in the end and because I also wanted to got the circus like Carlotta. Reading it again brought me a lot of childhood memories back, but it's no longer my favourite one - the fourth book is better today ;-) Thank you for let me read it, it is great to travel back into the childhood!

Journal Entry 8 by drutt from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 4, 2008
Received; I'll get started on it straightaway.