The Twins at St Clare's (St Clare's)

Registered by taniazed on 7/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by taniazed on Friday, July 2, 2004
'People are going to know who we are, and what we can do! All the mistresses are going to sit up and take notice of us too. The O'Sullivan twins are going to be SOMEBODIES!"

Pat and Isabel O'Sullivan hate having to start at St Clare's. They were the most popular pupils at their old school and they're determined not to like this new one.

But is St Clare's as awful as they think, and will the other girls even want them there?

Journal Entry 2 by taniazed on Tuesday, August 14, 2007
THIS IS NOW A BOOKRING

If you have been on the Malory Towers spiral also, please don't assume you will be sending to the same person. Check here first as there have been a couple of small changes.

*Maresa (Germany) Europe pref. Intl if necc.
*drutt (Scotland) Intl
*kitten99 (UK) Intl
*Lobodyke (Virginia, USA) US Only Intl if necessary
*PRCS (Canada) Surface anywhere

Journal Entry 3 by Maresa from Bayreuth, Bayern Germany on Thursday, December 27, 2007
Arrived today, thank you very much ;-)

Journal Entry 4 by Maresa from Bayreuth, Bayern Germany on Thursday, January 3, 2008
Read this book within the last hours of the last year and loved it. It's the only Blyton book I know where the characters are not good from the beginning, and I loved the series therefore very much. Thank you for the book, I' waiting for the next ones ;-)

Journal Entry 5 by drutt from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 21, 2008
This is now here in Scotland and I'll get started on it straightaway.

Journal Entry 6 by drutt from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 23, 2008
A wonderful introduction to the initially-obnoxious twins Pat and Isabel who, having been spoiled at their previous school, are determined not to enjoy St Clare's. The school and their schoolmates soon win them round.

16/2/08 - edited to add - sent on to kitten99 today.

Journal Entry 7 by kitten99 from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, March 21, 2008
sorry it's taken me so long to journal - i had internet probs.

Really enjoyed this book, I'd never read the St Clares books when I was younger - like the Malory Towers but less 'nice'!

I've pmd lobodyke for an address so will journal again once the books are on their way!

Journal Entry 8 by kitten99 from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, April 7, 2008
This was posted today to Lobodyke.
Thanks to taniazed for the spiral!

Journal Entry 9 by Lobodyke from Bardstown, Kentucky USA on Monday, April 14, 2008
Like most people in this bookring, I read these books growing up and am looking forward immensely to reading some more Enid Blyton. She was the author who truly first made me into one of the "book obsessed" of the world.

Journal Entry 10 by Lobodyke from Bardstown, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Initially, I thought I was going to be disappointed in re-reading this book from childhood because I couldn't get past how bratty the twins were. That finally wore off, though, and then I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've already started the next in the series, and will be sending both of them off to PRCS when I'm done!

Released 13 yrs ago (5/13/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Since PRCS wants to be skipped, this is going back to taniazed with many thanks!