Wild Animus

by Rich Shapero | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by stompingboy of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 6/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by stompingboy from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 11, 2004
Very different.

Journal Entry 2 by smason from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 9, 2004
I just caught this book a few weeks ago, sent to me by an alluring woman I met on a trip to Okinawa of all places. I've started reading the book but am still working on it. Very unique so far.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, October 6, 2004
I'm afraid after finishing this book that I have to agree with the alluring lady -- 4 stars. It is just a bit too different for me. Definitely the metaphors are strong and appropriate -- while reading you are never quite sure what is real and what isn't.

I plan to free this novel for catching but haven't decided where yet.

Journal Entry 4 by smason from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 6, 2004
That last journal entry was mine but I didn't realize that I was logged in as anonymous. Oops!

Journal Entry 5 by smason at -- Somewhere In Ottawa in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, April 29, 2005

Released 17 yrs ago (4/27/2005 UTC) at -- Somewhere In Ottawa in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Left in a public book shelf to the left of the main stairs when you walk in the door.