Mates, Dates, and Designer Divas

by Cathy Hopkins | Teens |
ISBN: 068985546x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Aisho of Knoxville, Tennessee USA on 6/7/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Aisho from Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 7, 2004
"Trust me to go and fall for someone who lives on the other side of the planet."

Nesta has met the perfect boy: good-looking, fun, sweet. But there are problems, too. Simon's from a rich, upper-class background -- with a lifestyle to match -- and it's difficult for Nesta to keep up. And then there's Simon's friend Cressida. What can Nesta do to compete with the ultimate Designer Diva?

Journal Entry 2 by Aisho at Starbucks - Across From McKay's in Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 7, 2004
Released on Monday, June 07, 2004 at Starbucks (across from McKay's) in Knoxville, Tennessee USA.

Journal Entry 3 by MandalaChick from Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 14, 2004
Okay, this proves it. I never truly experienced my teen years! Thanks, Aisho, for giving me the opportunity to turn back the clock -- if only for a few hours. What a fun way to spend a lazy Sunday morning!

Journal Entry 4 by MandalaChick at West Town Mall in Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Released on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 at West Town Mall in Knoxville, Tennessee USA.

This book will be left in the food court later this afternoon. Enjoy!