Fair Warning: A Novel

by Robert Olen Butler | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by ottawabill of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 5/28/2004
Journal Entry 1 by ottawabill from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 28, 2004
upscale female auctioneer seeks love with clients and hopes for happily ever after..is it possible ?

Journal Entry 2 by ottawabill at World Exchange Theatre in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, June 1, 2004
Released on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 at World Exchange Theatre in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.

I'm off this evening to see the 6:30 showing of The Day After Tommorrow. It's cheap night and a rainy day so hopefully the theatre will be busy and some lucky movie goers will go home with an unexpected treat.

Journal Entry 3 by alreadyinuse from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 2, 2004
I just found the book yesterday, in the Word Exchange Plaza in Ottawa. And yes, I was there to see "The day after tomorrow", like the previous owner. I'm from Spain, so who knows? maybe this book is up for a long trip...

CAUGHT IN OTTAWA ONTARIO CANADA

Journal Entry 4 by alreadyinuse at Bytowne Movie Theatre in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 23, 2004
Released on Thursday, July 22, 2004 at Bytowne Movie Theatre in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.